October 27, 2022, 09:00 PM
Are You “Climbing” or “Navigating” Your Career?
All sessions will be recorded and available for replay on November 1, 2022. Please note, no sessions will have a livestream available.
A career portfolio goes beyond a resume to represent your vast and diverse professional journey, including the various twists and turns, whether made by choice or circumstance. It reflects your professional identity and includes your unique combination of skills, experiences and talents. Prominent and well-respected local leaders will share their career portfolios and the unique life experiences that gave them the skills necessary to become who they are today. They will also discuss why employers should cultivate a company culture that encourages diversity of experience and thought to navigate today’s ever-changing world.
- Amy Marvin, President & CEO, Hawaii Foodbank
- Dana Harvey, Director External Affairs, Alexander & Baldwin
- Miki Tomita, Founder, Education Incubator
- Shannon Okinaka, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, Hawaiian Airlines
- Moderator: Unyong Nakata, Founder & Principal, Nakata Advisory, LLC