October 27, 2022, 09:00 PM
Sitting at the Executive Table
All sessions will be recorded and available for replay on November 1, 2022. Please note, no sessions will have a livestream available.
Although the number of female executives has increased, women are still significantly underrepresented in top-level management. The number of women-led companies on the 2022 Fortune 500 list hit a record high of 44 female CEOs – but the number only represented 8.8% of businesses. Tune into a conversation with some of Hawaiʻi’s top female CEOs as they discuss their paths to leadership and how they are paving the way for others to follow.
- Shelee Kimura, President & CEO, Hawaiian Electric
- Su Shin, President & General Manager, Hawaiian Telcom
- Karen Tan, President & CEO, Child & Family Service
- Dr. Jill Hoggard Green, President & CEO, The Queen’s Health System
- Moderator: Trini Kaopuiki Clark, President & CEO, Make-A-Wish Hawaii
Submit your questions here!
You need to be registered as an attendee in order to comment on this talk.RegisterRegister
Proudly supported by
Want to sponsor this event? Contact Us.