October 27, 2022, 09:00 PM
Sitting at the Executive Table
All sessions will be recorded and available for replay on November 1, 2022. Please note, no sessions will have a livestream available.
Although the number of female executives has increased, women are still significantly underrepresented in top-level management. The number of women-led companies on the 2022 Fortune 500 list hit a record high of 44 female CEOs – but the number only represented 8.8% of businesses. Tune into a conversation with some of Hawaiʻi’s top female CEOs as they discuss their paths to leadership and how they are paving the way for others to follow.
- Shelee Kimura, President & CEO, Hawaiian Electric
- Su Shin, President & General Manager, Hawaiian Telcom
- Karen Tan, President & CEO, Child & Family Service
- Dr. Jill Hoggard Green, President & CEO, The Queen’s Health System
- Moderator: Trini Kaopuiki Clark, President & CEO, Make-A-Wish Hawaii