Opening General Session: The Pandemic is Not Gender Neutral
Empower Your Health: How to Stay Mentally and Physically Fit When Live Happens
• The Center for Healthy Minds is founded by Dr. Richard Davidson, a leading neuroscientist, meditation practitioner, and researcher on mindfulness.
• Davidson and Daniel Goleman, famous for his work on Emotional Intelligence, recently wrote this book Altered Traits, looking at the science behind meditation.
• Cultivating mindfulness tips from Dr. Dana Arakawa of thrive808 – 321: Mindfulness (click HERE to download the PDF)
• Deepak Chopra's 21-Day Meditations
• The Mindfulness Movement
Your Road Map to Financial Well-Being
Female Founders: How We Built It
• Hawaii Business Magazine article where local leaders explain the benefits of the movement - B-Corps: "Business as a Force for Good"
• Enjoy 15 % any sunglasses when you shop on MohalaEyewear.com. Just use the code “wahineforum” at checkout. For every pair of sunglasses sold, Mohala donates one week of school to Room to Read Girls’ Education Program
• Shop your favorite WAHINE tee from Dolkii. Dolkii's soft tees feature graphics inspired by Hawai'i and support women and girls thru a partnership with Women's Fund of Hawai'i.
• ARIA Studios is an award-winning team of filmmakers, photographers, artists and friends specializing in Cinematography x Fine Art Film Photography for Weddings, Commercials, Lifestyle and Humanitarian causes. Based in Hawaii + the Pacific North West but will travel wherever the story takes them.
• Waiwai Collective is a group of Native Hawaiian entrepreneurs who share kuleana and a passion for uplifting the lāhui. Through their work, they have seen the extraordinary power of physical community when people come together with purpose and aloha. Ka Waiwai is a call to action for the lāhui kanaka to come together and dream up ideas of exchange and abundance that prioritize the quality of relationships and the balance between people and the ʻāina. Ka Waiwai is located in the historic Varsity building situated in Mōʻiliʻili. After several years of the bottom floor being unoccupied, Waiwai Collective took on the opportunity with excitement to transform the area into a contemporary Hawaiian space for creative and transformative work. Coming soon... a new location! - Ka Waiwai ma Nuʻuanu
• DTL (detail) is a multidisciplinary studio that helps businesses, governments, organizations, and communities navigate change. DTL’s unique approach, moves clients from where they are to where they need to be.
Morning Zen: Yoga & Meditation
• Practice with Kilty Online! Weekly Live Stream Classes Available. More details HERE.
CEO Roundtable with Professor Joseph Fuller, Harvard Business School
• Harvard Business School: Managing the Future of Work
Fireside Chat with Major Genera Suzanne Vares-Lum and Coach Bud Nagamine
• Book recommendations from Major General Suzanne Vares-Lum
• Athena Rising: How and Why Men Should Mentor Women
• Good Guys: How Men Can Be Better Allies for Women in the Workplace
• The Starfish and the Spider: The Unstoppable Power of Leaderless Organizations
• Radical Inclusion
This Crisis Can Be a Catalyst for Change
• Hawaii Investment Ready - Impact Investing Resources
• ʻĀina Aloha Economic Futures Website
• ʻĀina Aloha Futures' Living Library - A community developed list of resources to help bring to life a resilient Hawaiʻi economy through our core value of ʻāina aloha — a deep and abiding love for Hawaiʻi's communities and natural environments.
• Hawaiʻi Executive Collaborative CHANGE Initiative article about Visitor Green Fees concept + deep dive article about Green Fees, carbon offsets, carbon taxes, and the state of those ideas in Hawaiʻi
• Michael Shuman - Comparative Resilience: 8 Principles for Post-COVID Reconstruction
• Support The Nature Conservancy of Hawaiʻi HERE!
• The Economic Research Organization at the University of Hawaiʻi – Can Hawaiʻi Rise from the ashes of COVID-19 as a Smart Destination?
Intersection 101: How Race, Class, and Gender Affect Our Lives
• The Hawaiʻi State Commission on the Status of Women offers Gender and Anti-Sexism Training for Hawaiʻi workplaces. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Pōpolo Project is Hawaiʻi-based nonprofit organization that redefines what it means to be Black in Hawaiʻi and in the world through cultivating radical reconnection to ourselves, our community, our ancestors, and the land, changing what we commonly think of as Local and highlighting the vivid, complex diversity of Blackness. Click HERE to learn more.
• CEI Hawaii will be giving away one (1) Task Chair to two (2) lucky winners
• One (1) Generation Task Chair (valued at $610) and one (1) ReGeneration Task Chair (valued at $960)
• Enter to win at www.CEIHawaii.com